The latest and smallest model of remote-controlled mower SPIDER has been developed specifically for professional use.
Spider Cross Liner is the newest addition to the Spider Dvorak – svahové sekačky, LTD. line up, focused on professional use, along with high end residential. With climbing abilities the match the larger commercial models, use of the patented drive system and a new and updated frame design, the Cross Liner is Spider capabilities on a budget!
|Engine type||Honda GXV390|
|Performance||10,2 HP (7,6 kW)|
|Fuel tank||3.5 l / 0.92 gal|
|Oil tank||4 l / 1,05 gal|
|Speed||0 – 6 kph // 0 – 3,7 mph|
|Wheels||13 × 5.00-6|
|Cutting width||65 cm // 25,6 in|
|Cutting height||4 – 10 cm // 1,6 – 3,9 in|
|Clutch||mechanical with the brake|
|Productivity||2500 m2/h // 0,6 acres/h|
|Fuel consumption||1.3 l/hour / 0.264 gal/hour|
|Climbing ability||55° / 143 %|
|Dimensions||98 × 111 × 60 cm // 39 x 44 x 24 in|
|Gross weight||175 kg // 386 pounds|
- It represents a unique combination of high performance and user-friendliness, just like the other professional SPIDER mowers.
- The SPIDER CROSS LINER is the latest addition to the SPIDER product line. It will impress you with its innovative and compact design. It is equipped with a terrain copying platform, integrated stabilizing winch, skid-steering option and is powered by a commercial HONDA engine. These features will allow you to always achieve the perfect cutting result even on the steepest slopes.
- When designing this machine, we put our emphasis on user friendliness because we know how important this is for professional users. The construction of SPIDER CROSS LINER builds on the legendary ILD01 and ILD02 models, you can rest assured it is equipped with proven technologies which we further developed and even CROSSED the line with.
- Compact Dimensions
- Skid Steering
- Stabilizing Hydraulic Winch
- Powerful Commercial Engine
- Terrain Copying Platform
- Light Alloy Wheels