The Spider 2SGS is the only mower on the market dedicated to the maintenance of turf areas on solar farms.
Spider 2SGS remote control slope mower is the newest addition to the full commercial line of Spiders by Dvorak – svahové sekačky, LTD. Built off the standard ILD02 platform with some distinctive differences on the outside. 2SGS is designed for cutting under solar panels, and in other height restricted zones. 2SGS is just as tough and capable as the ILD02 but with a larger resume for the commercial operator.
|Engine||Kawasaki FS691 V|
|Performance||21 HP / 24 HP, 15.4 kW|
|Fuel Tank||16 l // 4.2 gal|
|Oil Tank||9 l // 2,4 gal|
|Speed||0 – 8 km/h // 0 – 5 mph|
|Steering||360°, 4 wheels|
|Wheels||16 x 6.50-8|
|Cutting Width||123 cm // 48,5 in|
|Cutting Height||9 – 14 cm / 7 – 12 cm //3.5 – 5.5 in / 2.8 – 4.7 in|
|Performance||up to 7000 m2/h // 1,73 acres/h|
|Fuel Consuption||3,5 – 5.5 l/hour // 0.95 gal/h|
|Climbing Ability||41° (55°with the winch)|
|Dimensions||164 x 143 x 92cm // 65 x 56 x 32,5 in|
|Weight||387 kg // 853 lb|
- Based on the tested and proven Spider ILD02 chassis with a lowered profile, it makes the Spider 2SGS better suitable for the grass maintenance underneath solar panels.
- Consideration that most solar fields are built in warmer climates and environments therefore the Spider 2SGS has a specially built top cover with an open metal mesh on its sides. This makes the mower more suitable for places with extremely hot temperatures where the engine and hydraulic systems need sufficient cooling ability.
- Thanks to the patented drive system offering all-direction mowing combined with the skid-steering option, the Spider 2SGS easily manages all obstacles and challenging terrains.
- Its productivity is comparable to that of 15 workers using brush cutters.
- One mower can replace several other mowing solutions using only one operator at significantly lower operating costs and reduced environmental impact.
- The Spider 2SGS is certified* against throwing any objects off the cutting blades so the potential to damage the solar panels while mowing around them is avoided.